Lots of fandom stuff (a bit of everything) but also a lot of random funny posts. Btw, I'm the pope.
Have you noticed that Anna always says “we” and Elsa says “you” in for the first time in forever reprise?
This is because Anna wants to patch up their relationship and fix the problems Elsa started together. Elsa doesn’t want to face her problems. She want’s Anna to do that for her. By this time in the film. Elsa has fully abandon Anna in exchange for her ice.
Yeah, uh no, I don’t see how she abandoned her. She distanced herself, sure, but that’s not abandonment. That’s the best form of care. She doesn’t abandon her, she is still watching and hoping for Anna’s good wishes.
why are 15 year olds so angry
cuz thats when most people start to realise that the world is actually pretty shitty
No, I think it’s because that’s when they start to realize that the world has problems but are not yet at the age where they want to look into all sides and facts of each argument
Let’s just face the possibility of Leonardo DiCaprio finally winning an Oscar
reblog while you can
1. Sleep naked. If it’s warm outside, open the windows and draw the curtains. You’ll wake up with beams of sunrise on your skin, under cool sheets.
2. Play soccer barefoot. You will feel more free and happy while you savor the moment. Everyone is more arrogant in shoes.
3. Dance to your favorite music.
4. Wear a flower in your hair—or a flower tiara.
5. Do naked yoga.
6. Dance in the rain without fear of getting your feet, hair, clothes or anything else wet.
7. Make yourself a really healthy but yummy dessert, like plain yogurt with fruit, honey and almonds.
what if jessie and james are completely genderfluid and decide each day who feels like being “jessie” and who feels like being “james”. nobody has ever noticed